The specific services are as follows:
- Web Site Software - The first version was developed in 2003 and has progressed since. Bridgewebs is committed to maintaining and upgrading this into the foreseeable future.
- Software Support - All reasonable effort will be made to answer email queries regarding how to use the site within 48 hours of receipt during the normal working day/week. Usually, emails regarding software issues are resolved within 24 hours during the normal working day/week.
- Backup - Arrangements have been made to ensure that a backup of each club's site is taken to an alternative computer on a regular basis, usually daily and provide an alternative site in the event of hosting failure. This is in addition to the Hosting Suppliers standard daily disk backup.
- Hosting - The site is monitored on a regular basis to ensure that there is sufficient capacity to handle all the clubs using the site. Arrangements will be made to expand the hosting capacity as more clubs use it.
- Provision of Service - The site is hosted by a commercial Web Site Hosting Service and it is necessary to abide by their their terms and conditions, click Terms & Conditions. They provide 24/7 service, but support out of normal office hours is limited to emergency calls where the Hosting Service has failed completely for a period of time.
Please Note. People use the web site 365 days of the year, 24 hours of the day all around the Globe. However, it is necessary to maintain the web hosting and software from time to time and unexpected overloads can occur which result in a lack of service. This may result in users seeing the "Cannot Display the Web Page" message. Please be patient and try again in a short while.